Total Credits: 4 including 2 Business Management & Organization - Non-technical, 2 Personal Development
There is always too much to do and too little time to do it all. Fortunately, if you know the right ways to manage people, projects and your time, you can get on top of everything by working smarter. In this seminar you'll learn the best ways to get more done in less time, how to stay sane with all you have to do, and how to get other people to do some of "your" work by building great relationships.
• Get the truly important work done which tends to be put off or never completed
• Handle heavy workloads with greater ease, efficiency, and effort
• Manage yourself and others to stay motivated, focused, and productive over a long period of time
• Take more time to relax since you’ll finally be “on top of it all”
• Why important things don’t get done on a timely basis, and what to do about it
• Five ways to increase productivity that almost no one ever uses
• The four proven ways to keep yourself and your staff motivated to consistently work at the highest level
• How to avoid feeling stressed out—even though your “to do” list is endless
• The three time management techniques that you’re not using that are critical to your success
• How to know and avoid what is a poor use or waste of your time
• How to set goals that excite you, and how to guarantee they actually get done
• Three ways to elicit help from others that ensure their cooperation and help
• The smart things to do with the extra time you’ll have when you’re on top of it all
|Important CPE Credit Instructions_READ BEFORE WEBCAST UPDATED (0.47 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|working smarter1 slides (0.23 MB)||8 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Working Smarter, Not Harder-Part 1_Q&A (12.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. For the past 30 years he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has reached over 100 million people around the world, and is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner.
Jonathan speaks regularly to Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and FedEx/Kinko’s. In his public talks and workshops, Jonathan is known for providing his audiences with powerful and immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
Fri, Jan 29, 2021 - 07:00am to 10:36am PST
Business Professionals' Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Please wait ...